We are half-way through our Indiegogo campaign that started Oct. 17th.
*OUR NEW GOAL is $5,000 – To Outfit Two Bike Gardeners for the Road*
Terra Nova is a low-tech business operating a high-tech funding campaign, and it’s a learning curve (yikes!). Clearly $50k was way too high of a goal. However, we have authentically redefined a more modest success for the last 3 weeks of the campaign. We hope you will support us.
Our new goal is to raise $5,000 to purchase two custom-made bike trailers, two good bikes, and new signage. This will comfortably outfit a 2-gardener crew as they ride around town making gardens shine without chemicals.
It’s not the fancy comprehensive makeover originally envisioned, BUT it’s the heart of Tread Lightly and it will make a difference to the gardeners who are out there riding around.
Every donation helps!
We would like to send out a big thank you to…
- Chris Young and the Monterey Bay Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Lisa McAndrews and the Cabrillo College Horticulture Department
- Josh Fodor, Central Coast Wilds
- Darren Huckle, Roots of Wellness
- Jon Young – author of What the Robin Knows
- Eric Johnson and Traci Hukill of Hilltromper.com
- Tai Moses – author of Zoo Burbia
- Andrew Tuckman and Vision Recycling
- Steve Schnaar and the Santa Cruz Fruit Tree Project
- Darryl ‘Flea’ Virostko
- Ron Swenson
- David Foster
- The bands – Sama Dams, Cove and the Getaway Dogs
- Valerie Valdez
- Catherine Gunderson and the Leaf Blower Task Force
- Joseph Shultz
- Deborah Lindsay
We have many more people to thank. Karen Kaplan, Merry Luskin, Jaime and Cheryl Snyder,
Nick and Ruth Royal, Aliese Ware, Karsten Mueller, Tawn O Kennedy, Bruce and Janet Stahl, Ariela Haber and the Egger family
Thank you, thank you!
We still have three weeks to go Please donate and please comment on our